It may sound like a cliché but selling is all about creating a win – win. Building a great reputation for you and your company is based on delivering real value with customers such that they go and tell others how great the experience was.
- When you are with a customer sit in their shoes and ask yourself what would I want to hear?
- A mindset of bringing value to the customer is crucial.
- Think about what objections they may put in your way. When you nail them with a great answer your credibility shoots through the roof.
- Think relationship not just transaction.
- When relationships flourish – regular revenue streams often follow.
- “Lock in” with your customers – a great expression to define relationship selling.
- Think of selling as problem solving – the more problems you solve the more business you will win.
- If in sales meetings your sole focus is getting the deal then you will communicate this through your body language – very few people like to think they are being sold to.
- Love your products and services – this will turn into passion and enthuse the customer.
- Passion creates charisma and CHARISMA SELLS.